Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing Right Channel Audio After Export

Missing Right Channel Audio After Export 1 week, 2 days ago #218770

• jralls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 2 days ago
I seem to be having a problem after upgrading Lightworks. I'm trying to add mono mp3 recording to my mp4 video. Everything seems fine as I edit. I see both left and right channels from A1 and A2. However, after I export my sequence the newly created mp4 is missing the right channel. If I import the video, A2 is there but with no level.

I tried different settings, A1 and A2 panned to center. I even tried exporting projects that previously worked fine. The same thing. I'm missing the right channel.

Re: Missing Right Channel Audio After Export 1 week, 2 days ago #218789

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 2 days ago
Hello,

I understand that you hear something different in preview and exported file. Without modifying specific switches prior to export, that shouldn't happen

Could you post a screen shot in Audio mode with the timeline marker on a region where you hear no sound in the exported file, but in preview?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Missing Right Channel Audio After Export 1 week, 1 day ago #218810

• jralls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
I've attached a view of the project before export and the exported file.

However, I tried the export again this morning, and it worked properly. The only difference in setup I can think of is that I have different headphones. I haven't even rebooted the computer. Strange.

Thanks.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Missing Right Channel Audio After Export 1 week, 1 day ago #218834

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 1 day ago
That's strange indeed.

If I wouldn't see it, I would say that's impossible.

Do I understand correctly, you used the sequence shown in PreviewSnapshot to export and imported the exported file, which is what ExportSnapshot shows? You didn't touch any settings and suddenly it works as expected, maybe just by restarting Lightworks, not the computer?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Missing Right Channel Audio After Export 1 week ago #218901

• jralls
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week ago
You are correct. Hopefully, I won't see it again. I wish I could explain it. I had even uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I tried many different settings. For some reason it worked the next morning, and it's still working now. I guess I'll just wait and see if it happens again. Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top