Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 6 days ago #207656

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Topjar wrote:
I've just copied the entire Lightworks 12.6 folder to the desktop as the back-up from C: Now I have gone into & created a New folder named Lightworks14.

If you have copied your Lightworks installation folder you haven't backed up your projects at all. What you have done is rather pointless. Since you have already specified a new folder to install to the Lightworks installer won't touch the old one.

The folder that you should have backed up is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Lightworks\Projects.
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 6 days ago by jwrl.

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 6 days ago #207660

• Topjar
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ah I get it thanks. It would be a massive blow to ruin the project at this late stage, so I'm trying to keep it as safe as poss. Copying files around sort of reminds me of disconnecting media and things like that. Your advices are well recieved, get back soon.

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 6 days ago #207662

• Topjar
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hi again. So what I've done is gone into the specific project. And exported it as 'Lightworks Archive' format. Ticked local media and ticked Linked Media... This is being saved into a folder on my desktop. That seems good to me.

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 6 days ago #207664

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Yep. I would be extremely surprised if you needed to use that archive, but it's always wise to play safe.

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 5 days ago #207695

• Topjar
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Great! I've successfully installed v14.5 and it looks like my project is running well.
v12.6 is in the sidelines & my project is backed up to an archive folder... Thanks for the help & reassurance.
Now, let's see if I can get better results with its audio.

Re: Tight as a whistle on Timeline. Audio Render Trippy as fook for export 3 weeks, 5 days ago #207712

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Glad to be able to help. Let us know how you go.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top