Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eliminating the Audio from a clip to replace with a different soundtrack?

Eliminating the Audio from a clip to replace with a different soundtrack? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #201210

• gamespwnd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago
So, I'm piecing together a series of short clips to make one long continuous clip. Each individual clip has accompanying audio which I initially need so that I can ensure the individual clips start and end at the same time and are the same length. However, once I put them all together I want to eliminate the audio entirely to replace it with one soundtrack.

So my first question is how can I eliminate the current audio and my second question is how can I then upload a completely separate audio track?

Re: Eliminating the Audio from a clip to replace with a different soundtrack? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #201213

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

The video below shows, beside of many other valuable procedures, how to add a soundtrack to the timeline.

To remove, you can either use 'Sequence Commands.Tracks.Delete..' from the timeline menu or, mark and park the entire timeline, enable the tracks with the audio to be removed, disable all others, and use the symbol on the sequence viewer to remove (or Z-key). Also, with 'Auto track sync' disabled, you can drag and drop the audio to remove, one by one or applied to a marked section.

Hope that helps.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 month, 2 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Eliminating the Audio from a clip to replace with a different soundtrack? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #201214

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Here is a video that is very similar to your case:
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz) ; Intel HD Graphics 4600

Re: Eliminating the Audio from a clip to replace with a different soundtrack? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #201215

• lghtwrks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago
fast one: just delete all audio tracks in the timeline, add a new one and insert the final audio track.
s.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top