Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Audio/Video out of sync when importing 25fps .MP4 files

Audio/Video out of sync when importing 25fps .MP4 files 2 months, 4 weeks ago #200173

• Moulton6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi there all - hoping someone can help me!

Found plenty of other threads of people having issues with video/audio sync on import and each seems to have its own solution according to its MediaInfo file... here is mine, I would be suuuper grateful to anyone that could help me fix mine!

Many thanks - Videography rookie and wannabe future pro

Edit - Using a Canon G7X Mark ii and using Lightworks 14.0
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Moulton6.

Re: Audio/Video out of sync when importing 25fps .MP4 files 2 months, 4 weeks ago #200176

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello,

Yes, unfortunately, sync issues can have many causes and need some closer look into technical details to find the appropriate fix. Thank you for the mediainfo.

Lightworks V14.0 is outdated and know for some issues creating sync problems. The first thing you should do is upgrading to the current release, V14.5, to see if it helps.

If the problem persists, could you post your computer details, please?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Audio/Video out of sync when importing 25fps .MP4 files 2 months, 4 weeks ago #200229

• Moulton6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey Hugly, seen your name on a lot of these posts thanks for all the help.

Sure, have now tried using 14.5 and still having the same issue.

Computer details are as follows, assuming this is what you mean?
-Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help

Thanks, V
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Audio/Video out of sync when importing 25fps .MP4 files 2 months, 4 weeks ago #200230

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks you.

You computer isn't that powerful and the format of the video file quite demanding. Together that should lead to not so fluent video editing, but it doesn't explain sync issues.

Please try: restart your computer and see if it fixes the issues. If it doesn't try the internal proxy workflow and see what happens. Here you'll find details about internal proxies:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=217&id=194770&Itemid=81#194787
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds
Scroll To Top