Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: audio

audio 2 months, 3 weeks ago #193911

• pandaeyes
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello! I am fairly new to lightworks and am currently editing a video for school. I wanted to seperate the audio from one video and place it over a span of a couple videos (if that makes sense). Basically, have a couple clips of videos put together with the same audio.

Re: audio 2 months, 3 weeks ago #193912

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello,

From the other discussion i assume that you have watched the Quick Start video and are familiar with the basics.

Technically there are mutliple ways to do the requested, one of those: In Edit mode, with some clips in the timeline, mark and park the section where the audio is to be replaced, disable all tracks and enable only the audio tracks to be replaced. Open the clip with the sound to be used in the source viewer, find the start point which will, when replacing, be left aligned to the marked section. Delete possibly existing marks on the source viewer (the symbol or P-key) and replace (the symbol or B-key).

However, sound tends to have a relationship to picture, at least that's what the audience expects. I doubt that the result will be satisfying if simply replacing sound of multiple clips all at once without control, clip by clip and cut by cut. Of course, this depends on your material.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: audio 2 months, 3 weeks ago #193927

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
However, sound tends to have a relationship to picture, at least that's what the audience expects. I doubt that the result will be satisfying if simply replacing sound of multiple clips all at once without control, clip by clip and cut by cut. Of course, this depends on your material
This is no less than interference with a user's creativity and beyond the scope of the question asked.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top