Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exporting video with audio issues

Exporting video with audio issues 6 days, 4 hours ago #177059

• Cliffo83
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 days, 4 hours ago
I'm attempting to export a video with both audio from the camera and an audio track (File 1). I have selected all, right click, export YouTube (File 2 and 3). I have noticed that LR (is not highlighted) and there is no sound on the final export.

I have read some threads and ungrouped A1 A2 and A3 and A4 and have selected/deselected various audio rows with limited success (sound only coming out of one speaker). Clearly it's my fault, any help would be much appreciated.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Exporting video with audio issues 6 days, 1 hour ago #177063

• geomcd1949
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 days, 1 hour ago
@Cliff -- LW exports tracks that are selected, that is, the ones whose V and A tracks are lit. If you export with your screen showing what is in 1.JPG you should experience joy.
North Carolina, USA
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
2x2.7 GHz E5-2680
500GB SSD and1TB HDD
64 GB DDR3 10600
Quadro K4200
X-Keys Pro 68 key USB Jog/Shuttle controller
Galaxy E5 with Filmic Plus
*JVC GY-HM150*

Re: Exporting video with audio issues 6 days, 1 hour ago #177064

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 6 days, 1 hour ago
What happens if you position your cursor inside the timeline? At the moment it's off the end, and two of the screen grabs show every track deselected as well. Like that, those screen grabs aren't very helpful.

[EDIT] and you beat me, geomcd1949! Not only that, but you're also probably right!!!
Last Edit: 6 days, 1 hour ago by jwrl.

Re: Exporting video with audio issues 5 days, 23 hours ago #177071

• geomcd1949
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 days, 23 hours ago
Yeah, jwrl -- an interesting situation. If you desire to export all your tracks, why not click the button that says "ALL?"
North Carolina, USA
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
2x2.7 GHz E5-2680
500GB SSD and1TB HDD
64 GB DDR3 10600
Quadro K4200
X-Keys Pro 68 key USB Jog/Shuttle controller
Galaxy E5 with Filmic Plus
*JVC GY-HM150*

Re: Exporting video with audio issues 5 days, 21 hours ago #177073

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 5 days, 21 hours ago
It's a toggle, in the same way as soloing is. To change either or both functions extra buttons would be needed, and in any case, it's industry wide practice to use toggles for functions like that.

Another NLE that I use based on an entirely different paradigm uses Ctrl-A to select all tracks and Shift-Ctrl-A to deselect. There is no toggle button, but it has been requested. (In Lightworks by the way keyboard shortcuts are also available. The equivalent commands are Ctrl-A to enable all tracks and Ctrl-Alt-A to disable all tracks. They aren't toggles.)

Re: Exporting video with audio issues 5 days, 13 hours ago #177095

• Cliffo83
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 days, 13 hours ago
Apologies everyone, I clicked all and then went through the export process. The issue I had was that by clicking all I deselected all of the tracks (rather than selecting them). However, that exported mp3 did have images but no sound. I have it sorted now, thanks for your replies. Much appreciated
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds
Scroll To Top