Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Audio Only Coming out of One side?

Audio Only Coming out of One side? 2 years, 9 months ago #174841

• louare
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 9 months ago
This might be the most noob-ish question ever, but I just recently installed Lightworks, so I'm a little noob-ish at the program. I'm trying to make a short, two-picture video for a friend, and I managed to upload the pictures, and I did a voice-over with a little message. In LW, the audio plays just fine, but when I export the sequence, the audio only plays from the left side of my headphones. Help?

I'm attaching a picture of the program.I think the problem is, I only have that audio in A1 and not A2, right?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Audio Only Coming out of One side? 2 years, 9 months ago #174842

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!

That seems to be a mono recording. The default settings of audio mixer are set for stereo recordings. Please switch to Audio tab and set the pan knob of A1 on top of the audio mixer to centered position to hear the audio on both output channels.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by hugly.

Re: Audio Only Coming out of One side? 2 years, 9 months ago #174843

• louare
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 years, 9 months ago
!!! That worked! Thank you so much!

Re: Audio Only Coming out of One side? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #229619

• Phyzzx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago
This is still being helpful even today. I double checked my .wav file that it was indeed stereo, but was only showing up in A3 not both A3 and 4, but the pan dial made the effect heard on both ears so it wasn't off putting. Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top