Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Limit positioning video in 2D DVE effect

Limit positioning video in 2D DVE effect 2 weeks ago #221137

• zeerafle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Hi, I have a long screenshot page (1336 by 5612 px). I want to animate the position from top to bottom and also fit its width with my current project dimension using the 2D DVE effect. But not yet at top of the screenshot, the Y parameter slider is already hit the tip and it limits me so I can't animate up further. Can you help me with this problem?. Thanks
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Limit positioning video in 2D DVE effect 2 weeks ago #221138

• khaver
  • Pro User
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
You can type in numbers beyond the slider limits.
Work Comp: Retired!
Home Comp: Newer! Bigger! Faster!
Send me a tip: paypal.me/4khaver

Re: Limit positioning video in 2D DVE effect 2 weeks ago #221139

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Hello,

For an image with 1336 by 5612 pixels, I'd suggest using the effect'Image key' instead of 2D-DVE. For the desired magnification , you'll have to key-in numbers with the image key too, but the quality will be significantly better. That's because Image key operates on the full resolution of the image, whereas all other effects, including the 2D-DVE, on the image scaled to project/export resolution.

This demo shows scrolling an image with 740 x 14,957 pixels using the image key effect, with DVE it wouldn't be readable:

It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Limit positioning video in 2D DVE effect 2 weeks ago #221149

• zeerafle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
thank you so much, I thought typing the number just doesn't work either, knowing that hitting the arrow key is also limited. And thank you for the alternative effect, I can see the image better.
Last Edit: 2 weeks ago by zeerafle. Reason: need more
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top