Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need some help (effect to reveal image as door opens)

Need some help (effect to reveal image as door opens) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #220434

• samdanerd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I'm trying to layer a shot where an image appears after a door is opened. I need to find out how to make the image appear as if its behind the doorframe, with the sides slightly cut off to make it appear behind it. And any information on how to make the image appear as the door opens would be helpful. And yes it's for a meme. (Accidentally put this as a bug sorry.)
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by samdanerd. Reason: Accidentally put this as a bug

Need some help (effect to reveal image as door opens) 3 weeks, 5 days ago #220437

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Don't stress - I've moved it for you.

Without seeing your footage I would suggest that your best approach would be to use one of khaver's Polymask effects. However it sounds like you're not exactly experienced. I would strongly recommend that you check out the effects section of the tutorials on this website, in particular, "Applying Effects", "Working with the Video Routing panel" and "Working with Effect Keyframes". Those tutorials were created with version 12, so the user interface is similar to the current flexible user interface but the techniques described are the same in both fixed and flexible UIs.

I've also taken the liberty of changing the title of your thread.
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 5 days ago by jwrl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
Scroll To Top