Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Save the titles I use?

Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212770

• dbgat6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
I will use the same title regarding size and color etc for my intro every time and also the same subtitles regarding size and placement etc every time I edit a video in my Lightworks free version. Is it possible to save these so I just need to click them in and don't have to manually do the settings every time? I tried to save them as favorite but that only saved the originally Titles. I know I can copy my first title I've maked in the timeline with alt and drag it to the new place and change the text which is good and saves me time but it would be even better if I can save the Titles I'm making. I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere so therefore I try here. Thanks for your time and help.

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212771

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
You just select the section of the sequence thar has the titles using mark and park, Open the timeline menu select make > marked section. Once this has been copied into your content manager, you can rename it as required.

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212772

• dbgat6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Ok I did that now. But It won't get it to favorites. Do you mean I should "Save to text file..." and then later upload it when I start editing a new project/video?

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212773

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
I think briandrys suggested to make a copy of a marked section of your current sequence as a template which can be later used to insert or replace into a new sequence.

Do you understand what all that means?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212774

• dbgat6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Maybe... I now have the marked and parked text clip in my "Project Contents". What to do now?

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212778

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Sequences can be moved or added to other projects. as required. Ib this case a standard title sequence, It really depends on how you work.

You can also create an effect templete with the title.

It depends on if you're using completely different title based on the original or just adding a standard title that you don't want to change into a new project.

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212779

• dbgat6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
I will add a standard title to every YouTube video that I then don't want to change for my next project. How do I create an effect template with the title? Thanks for your time. I'm a beginner...

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212780

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Please have a look at P191 in the V14.5 User Guide. This can be found in downloads > documentation at the top of this site.

Re: Save the titles I use? 1 week, 6 days ago #212782

• dbgat6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Thanks a lot. Problem now solved! I tried this before but I guess I wasn't outside in the right area when double clicking
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top