Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks Evangelist

Lightworks Evangelist 5 years, 2 months ago #42231

• eidauk
  • Junior Boarder
  • 5 years, 2 months ago
Whenever I discover a fantastic find, I want to tell everyone about it. My discovery of Lightworks still amazes me - a free, professional quality product that is relatively unknown. Therefore, I've decided to make sure that I mention the Lightworks name in my videos' credits. I'd recommend that all users do this to promote such a phenomenal product.

Download the logo pack under the "DOWNLOADS" tab on this forum or just mention in your video's description that it was edited with Lightworks. If you use the logos, make sure you notify EditShare of it's usage by emailing them at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Let's get the word out, because a larger user base = more product development = a better user experience = happy, happy, and more happy.

Re: Lightworks Evangelist 5 years, 2 months ago #42239

• sennahojx
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 years, 2 months ago
One thought:
It's good to mention LW in the credits, BUT don't make it look like every video created with LW Free needs to have this at the end... That could scare away people.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i7 3770K @3,5GHz, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti, MSI Z77A-G43, Seagate Barracuda 500GB C-drive, Seagate Barracuda 2TB D-drive.
ovratorparensfoton.weebly.com
youtube.com/anonymjly
My Lightworks tutorials

Re: Lightworks Evangelist 5 years, 2 months ago #42243

• eidauk
  • Junior Boarder
  • 5 years, 2 months ago
Good point. I don't mention that it's the free version, but I understand your concern.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
Scroll To Top