Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mashup Dancing in The Movies

Mashup Dancing in The Movies 3 weeks, 4 days ago #233801

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Some of you might know it, because frequently clicked on Youtube. Not mine, but I find it so well done that it's worth sharing. Except of two vertical pushes at the very beginning and end, just hard cuts. Imagine the effort of collecting the footage, finding suitable scenes and fine tuning them to match the rhythm and the cuts.

It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Mashup Dancing in The Movies 3 weeks, 4 days ago #233806

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I find, this guy really deserves an award for editing the best dance music mashup on the internet.

I'm still mulling over how I would do that most efficiently with the available tools, assuming that all footage would be available to me. I count over 70 different music films and over 130 cuts in the mashup and all this matches perfectly, cut by cut.

Re: Mashup Dancing in The Movies 2 weeks, 2 days ago #234556

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Another mashup. Not in the greyzone between copyright infringement and creative freedom and perhaps not so brilliant as the one above, but obviously edited and mixed with hands on the original recordings, published by the master itself - Solsbury Hills Live 1978-2013 - to all friends of Peter Gabriel:

Re: Mashup Dancing in The Movies 2 weeks ago #234631

• jlenting
  • Expert Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
I enjoyed how the backbeat of the song was synched to the actions of the performers.
My specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium G630 2ghz;
Memory: 4gb
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 630

Re: Mashup Dancing in The Movies 1 week, 6 days ago #234753

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
Here's one from the opposite side of the quality scale in terms of video editing. However, it has collected about 1.8 million clicks so far, which tells that the video cannot be edited that bad or, perhaps, it tells something different?

Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds
Scroll To Top