Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London

Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London 1 month, 1 week ago #232619

• Steve Luckett
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 month, 1 week ago
My latest effort! Video of my band recording and playing an old Freddy Fender song. Recorded and filmed on an old Dutch sailing barge moored on the River Thames in West London using:

2 x Zoom Q2n cameras;
QSC Touchmix 16 Digital Mixer;
Various Rode, Shure and AKG Microphones.

I "edited" the audio in Reaper and the video and audio in Lightworks.
youtu.be/PZYbGwlqUt4
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Steve Luckett. Reason: Fixed YouTube Link

Re: Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London 1 month, 1 week ago #232627

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month, 1 week ago
You might have missed it when checking your post, the first link branches to a video you've already shared on this forum, the second is invalid.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London 1 month ago #233146

Thanks. I hope I've fixed the link in the post above but it's here as well just in case:

youtu.be/PZYbGwlqUt4

Re: Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London 1 month ago #233184

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Yes, that seems to be a video not yet seen on the forum.

It's the first Dutch sailing barge with brick walls I've ever seen.

Re: Music Video filmed on old Dutch Sailing Barge on the River Thames in West London 1 month ago #233189

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Brick and music, by the way, I'm not a native English speaker and sometimes when saying brick, I remember a not so famous but nonetheless one of the best pieces of music Jethro Tull has ever produced, Thick as a Brick. The full version fills both sides of an LP. That's a shortened live performance from 1976:

Last Edit: 1 month ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top