Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Help!!!!! i press "z" and half my work is gone

Please Help!!!!! i press "z" and half my work is gone 3 months, 3 weeks ago #225880

i have big problem. i was editing my project an in the middle i press "Z" on keyboard and now i don't have half of my project now... what happend? how to back time???

Re: Please Help!!!!! i press "z" and half my work is gone 1 week, 6 days ago #231979

• MahKiwi123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
you can press "crtl+z" to undo your work and return your project. You can also undo your work via the undo button just right of the pause/play button (about right-hand side, near the edge of the screen)

pressing "Z" will both cut your project up to the red line (I do not know what this is actually called) and remove everything after it. Including video clips, VFX, and Music.

Hope this helped

Re: Please Help!!!!! i press "z" and half my work is gone 1 week, 6 days ago #231982

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 6 days ago
MahKiwi123 wrote:
I do not know what this is actually called

With default settings the command 'Remove' is assigned to the Z-key. It applies to enabled tracks only and removes media within a marked section on the timeline from the timeline, without closing the gap. If no marked section is present, it removes from the timeline marker to timeline end. The same function is assigned to this symbol on the sequence viewer:

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds
Scroll To Top