Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Juggin'! S3-E1 | New Jugs for This Year's Jug Fishing Adventures!

Juggin'! S3-E1 | New Jugs for This Year's Jug Fishing Adventures! 6 months ago #212340

• funbun
  • Pro User
  • Senior Boarder
  • I like air planes.
  • 6 months ago
I'm continuing to enjoy using LWKS. I bought a cinema camera over Christmas: the Z-cam E2C. I use Canon FD photo glass, and color graded with LUTs from the Panasonic Varicam.

[video]https://youtu.be/cw9EyWMeqV4[/video]

Re: Juggin'! S3-E1 | New Jugs for This Year's Jug Fishing Adventures! 3 months, 1 week ago #217536

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Had a look at Juggin! S3-E4 The Shutdown. While not sharing all beliefs do very much admire the humanity of the piece.

There are few other forum users with anything like funbun's body of work - a suggestion for others - it's worth exploring the Black Warrior Lures youtube channel.

There was that now removed early video explaining, with how-to book in hand, the revaluation that simply making a cut moves the story forward - and that story telling is the critically important task.

As for decoding the partially debayered material the ZRAW VideoSuite is probably the best route. In any event it seems the impressive new camera supports ProRes 422. Other than for the pure challenge of working with RAW files that should be more than adequate.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation

Re: Juggin'! S3-E1 | New Jugs for This Year's Jug Fishing Adventures! 3 months, 1 week ago #217539

• geomcd1949
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Love this channel!
North Carolina, USA
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
2x2.7 GHz E5-2680
500GB SSD and1TB HDD
64 GB DDR3 10600
Quadro K4200
~X-Keys Pro 68 key USB Jog/Shuttle controller
*Galaxy S7 with Filmic Pro*
*JVC GY-HM150*

Re: Juggin'! S3-E1 | New Jugs for This Year's Jug Fishing Adventures! 3 months, 1 week ago #217557

• funbun
  • Pro User
  • Senior Boarder
  • I like air planes.
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
Wow! Thanks, guys! I've been reading and applying as much as I can about documentary storytelling.

Yeah, ProRez is plenty for me, and I still use my little Ninja 2 recorder to get a downsample to 1080p from 4k. I like the Varicam's LUTs.

The thing I love about YouTube is the demand for new content forces you to make tons of content over a very long periods of time. If you study a little about filmmaking, you can quickly ramp up your skills in a fairly short time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top