Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do I need more licensing?

Do I need more licensing? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #196631

• louwin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I have a free license. I want to import a video, remove advertisements and resave the video. Can I do this with the free license or do I have to purchase extra licensing?

Re: Do I need more licensing? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #196632

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello,

The Free version of Lightworks supports export resolutions up to 1280x720p in 16:9 aspect ratio and mp4 format. If your source video has a higher resolution, you'll see quality degradation, mainly loss in fine details and sharpness. The Pro version supports resolutions up to 4K in various aspect ratios and formats.

Make some tests and see how it looks with the Free version. To test the Pro version, there's a Month license at a reasonable price, but I'd suggest starting with the Free version and spending some time with it to get familiar with the basics.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: Do I need more licensing? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #196636

• louwin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your response. Sorry, I cant see how.
I downloaded the free version yesterday. Installed it this morning. Deleted 2 4 minute bits then could not see anyway to export. So I registered it and re-entered the program but still can't see any way to exported the edited movie. What am I missing. I see the "further" export facilities on the right click drop down but no option to export....

Re: Do I need more licensing? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #196638

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
To export the current sequence visible in the timeline, press F2-key, or right-click on the timeline and select "Export" from "Sequence Commands".
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Do I need more licensing? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #196644

• louwin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks Hugly
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top