Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just a short video

Just a short video 4 months, 2 weeks ago #180416

• kevin20180204
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
After 4 months experimenting with Lightworks, and a LOT of help from everyone here on the forums, I am gingerly submitting my latest offering to the showcase...

www.facebook.com/det5.bkk/videos/1983992068339986/

If anyone watching it has a small fraction of the fun I had making it, I'll be very happy!

Re: Just a short video 2 weeks, 2 days ago #187366

• opensurf71
  • Junior Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I think this video express very nice your emotions!!

Re: Just a short video 2 weeks, 2 days ago #187369

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Missed this when first posted - it is an engaging well executed piece which I think is well targeted as a 'thank you' to those who have contributed to the work being done by Det.5 That seems to be the principal and no doubt very welcome aim of this work.

Probably the majority of work like this is primarily a thanks - 'come and join us' is the secondary message. It is my view that for others in the communities where it was made it could have the effect of encouraging support for the work of Det.5 - to that extent it is a significant success.

The other element to this work is that it remains open for each viewer to understand, should they decide to do so, that there is a perhaps religiosity associated with the project. That impression is visually and openly stated but not proselytised.

On balance for me it is a 'feel good' viewing experience complete with a visible and audible disclaimers indicating 'made on behalf of an interested organisation'.

It's obvious to say this but the split screen section which validates the use of narrow vertical phone footage is a clever use of screen space
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
Last Edit: 2 weeks ago by RWAV.

Re: Just a short video 2 weeks ago #187435

Thanks for the nice comments!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top