Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube.

Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 2 weeks ago #176151

• Eyemouth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi!
This is really a great forum. Whatever I may wonder, you always seem to have given the answer somewhere.
This is my video Altered by my band Eyemouth. I am sure there is a lot to improve, and I would be very happy of your feedback so I can do better on the next one.

youtu.be/uz3UoLbvTME

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="www.youtube.com/embed/uz3UoLbvTME" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 2 weeks ago #176153

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm an amateur and just can say, I like the music, the video, and the overall concept.

From a technical point of view, if it's intended to be promotional material, a 1080p (or 4K) version with less compression artifacts would bring it closer to the "look" of bigger commercial productions.

Is this the homepage of your band? eyemouth.bandcamp.com/
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 2 weeks ago #176159

• Eyemouth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much hugly!
Yes that's our page. I will for sure consider what you say about 1080p

Re: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 1 week ago #176171

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
I watched the video and found it interesting. I like the talking heads and hands.

I wonder what you intend to be said with the live footage pushed up against the composite images?
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 1 week ago #176188

• Eyemouth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
I am not quite sure If you want to know about my idea of the images. If you allow me to give you a miscellany of ideas
I wanted the video to show a motion between different stages in life and different transportation methods. How some of us fight against our 'fate' and some of us just ride with it. Are we directed by fate - the three norns from norse mythology or is there determinism contra free will. And highpoints of transformation would be the black sun.
The light circles from the lens flare will be like emanuations from a higher self.
I think it's all about an idea of humans constantly moving towards en end of what is now. Either by death or a transformation. In the end of the video there is a pentagon tunnel representing man going to the light within herself.

...Kind of...

Re: Finished or not finished, now this music video goes to youtube. 5 months, 1 week ago #176190

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
Yes. Thank you.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds