Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one

OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156800

• shaam143
  • Pro User
  • Junior Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
This is the second time. Fisrt time it was a free app and it crashed while ince finished after spent three days.
I bought the pro one for a month and this crashed now .
Half of it is gone , and it says media offline .

Man please the company of lightworks knows what is going on .
please fix this issue.

What is going on .

Is there an office for this application where I can go and talk face to face .

because it too much for me sir .

spent 2 weeks on this project for the second time and now half of it says media offline.

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156804

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Good day.

Is it the same project which caused the problems you've reported about in this earlier discussion?

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=14&id=155418&Itemid=81#155335
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156806

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
If the above should be the case, I assume you got your first problem fixed, because I'm still waiting to get some answers there from you.

I wonder, how did you fix it?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by hugly.

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156808

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
If this is the same issue as in the previous thread I will move this new thread into the earlier one, so that it's all in the same place.

I've deleted a duplicate thread on this, please don't double post it causes confusion.

Regarding the off line media, please look at this video tutorial, which covers relinking this. But first ensure that your external drive letter remains the same and that you haven't moved or renamed any of these media files.

There are support plans available, which wouldn't make economic sense for a hobbyist, they're more for a company.
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by briandrys.

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156812

• shaam143
  • Pro User
  • Junior Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
yes sir it is the same project as before. tried mmany things but still it says no replacement available and the media is offline yet.

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156813

• shaam143
  • Pro User
  • Junior Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
no i have not fixed the first problem i had to start the project again . the second time from scratch .

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156814

• shaam143
  • Pro User
  • Junior Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
I am a youtuber. and I wanna use this app for long term period. but trial for the firsst month is not even working. but if it for a company u should inform us for the first time before we do any thing sir.

Re: OMG The second time crashed after months I can not export this project. please some one 7 months, 1 week ago #156835

• schrauber
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Hello,
We are also only users of the program.
We can try to solve your problem together, but your cooperation is needed.

For the analysis of your problem, as a first step some screenshots of your timeline, and the filecards of the offline clips could be helpful.
shaam143 wrote:
no i have not fixed the first problem i had to start the project again . the second time from scratch .
For the future: You should learn how to secure your work with regular manual project backups.
Mainly automatically translated
--------------------------------------------
Windows 10, 64 Bit
Intel i5-4440 (3,1 GHz) ; Intel HD Graphics 4600
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds
Scroll To Top