Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A short one I just put together.

A short one I just put together. 1 year ago #154556

• JimDaddyO
  • Junior Boarder
  • 1 year ago
I wanted to make a short video for my You Tube channel about the Saturday I spent at the races. I also wanted to incorporate a photo with a 2 DVE effect at the end as an experiment. Just to see if I could do it. Thanks to those who have asked the questions in the forum so I could figure out how to do it, and to those who provided answers. I am still learning, but I am pretty happy with how it came out.

Re: A short one I just put together. 1 year ago #154559

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year ago
I grinned the whole way through.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: A short one I just put together. 12 months ago #154873

• JimDaddyO
  • Junior Boarder
  • 12 months ago
I did that one, so I could do this one. I was wondering how to add the voice over to the photos at the end, so I just fired up my camera and scrolled through the photos and said my commentary, each photo as a different take. Then I imported just the audio from that footage, added the photos, and adjusted the length the photo showed to each audio commentary length. If that makes any sense...lol. The final result may be interesting to some of the computer genius's out there. I certainly don't know what all the equipment is.

Last Edit: 12 months ago by JimDaddyO.

Re: A short one I just put together. 12 months ago #154876

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 12 months ago
Interesting.

One nice thing about using the same equipment to record your voice over as location audio is that they "sound" the same. In this video, one can tell that the ending voice over wasn't recorded in the same place as the commentary. I would probably have recorded that in the shop, too. Although this isn't bad.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: A short one I just put together. 12 months ago #154912

• JimDaddyO
  • Junior Boarder
  • 12 months ago
Interesting observation on the sound of the sound. Thanks for the tip. I hope to make the shop more "studio" like. Improving the lighting and sound is on the list when I get the permanent power hooked up. Still have some insulation and interior walls to get done first.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds
Scroll To Top