Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photo duration length

Photo duration length 1 week, 4 days ago #218611

• sonicut
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
I was putting a collection of photos into lightworks, to make a slide show, hoping that each would last about 4-5 second however they last 1min each there are 86 photos and i don't wish to do it manually, is there a way in which i can set the automatic duration for imported photos?
Many Thanks.

Re: Photo duration length 1 week, 4 days ago #218616

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
You can change the the length of the imported stills using the import menu. You have a choice from 1 second to 60 seconds. This opens when in the local files selecting the media you wish to import.

You cant do 4.5 seconds, just whole seconds,
Last Edit: 1 week, 4 days ago by briandrys.

Re: Photo duration length 1 week, 4 days ago #218618

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Hello,

Yes, the default duration for stills is adjustable, but you have to set it prior to importing the sills. The default is 60 seconds, whatever the designers had in mind as use case for this value.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

You can change the duration of already imported stills, either by using a marked section of the desired duration to insert/replace one by one, or by trimming in the timeline one by on , or by using a quite nerdy procedure with a speed change on one sort of subclips, so called 'Print', applied to consecutive stills in the timeline.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Photo duration length 1 week, 4 days ago #218647

• sonicut
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Thank you very much.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top