Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The pictures I added to my video become all "jumpy" when I export it

The pictures I added to my video become all "jumpy" when I export it 4 months, 2 weeks ago #217747

• MxKiael
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi, I'm totally new to Lightworks but also to video editing in general (I'm not even sure that I'm posting in the right category, it might need to be in "Effects" or "Lightworks on Linux" or maybe even somewhere else, sorry if that's not the right place to put this topic).
I basically only know how to use the image key effect, which is enough for what I wanted to do (add pictures to a video and make them move/change size). But I just finished making a video using that, and it seems to be exactly how I want it in Lightworks, but the pictures I added become all "jumpy" when I export it, they'll sometimes teleport to somewhere they're not supposed to be for a frame and then come back to their place.
I attached the video in question, and basically what I did was take a five second video of the background that I wanted, and pictures of numbers in white circles, and then I added the circles via the "image key" effect. The circles are supposed t always stay on the lines, so everytime they're somewhere else, that wasn't supposed to happen (and it didn't happen in Lightworks).

I have no idea how to fix it, but I'd like to be able to do it by monday, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone had any explanation as to why it's doing that, or any advice to fix it!
By the way, I'm using Linux, and I exported it as "H.264/MP4". I don't know if there are any other informations I can give you that could be helpful.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: The pictures I added to my video become all "jumpy" when I export it 4 months, 2 weeks ago #217761

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello,

That looks truly strange.

I suspect you have added unintentionally wrong keyframe. To find out, on the 'Graphs' panel zoom-in heavily and use the symbols to jump to the next/previous keyframe to inspect critical sections.

Please note: Keyframe are not aligned to frame boundaries and there can be more than one keyframe on a single video frame.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: The pictures I added to my video become all "jumpy" when I export it 4 months, 2 weeks ago #217798

• MxKiael
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, I think that might be it! Thank you so much!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top