Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Render marked section does not render entire timeline?

Render marked section does not render entire timeline? 7 months, 1 week ago #210490

• G0bble
  • Pro User
  • Gold Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Hi
If I mark the beginning to end of timeline with in-out and choose render marked section it only renders the first clip. Why is that?

G

Re: Render marked section does not render entire timeline? 7 months, 1 week ago #210514

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
I can't reproduce what you describe. Could you post a screenshot of the timeline which doesn't render as expected.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Render marked section does not render entire timeline? 7 months, 1 week ago #210525

• G0bble
  • Pro User
  • Gold Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Instead of all effects on v2/v1 I marked the beginning of timeline and end - I expected the whole timeline to be rendered but only the first clip is rendered.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

G

Re: Render marked section does not render entire timeline? 7 months, 1 week ago #210566

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
The issue is caused by the empty video track V1. I've reported it a long time ago, but apparently it's not important enough, or too complicated, for fixing it.

Disable or remove the empty video track on V1 and it should work as expected.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: Render marked section does not render entire timeline? 7 months, 1 week ago #210650

• Great White
    Pro User
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
If I mark the beginning to end of timeline with in-out and choose render marked section it only renders the first clip

Thanks - that's now fixed (in the next build)
Lightworks Development
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top