Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video.

When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210368

• itssky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
So i'm trying to make one of those popup green screen subscribe things on youtube. But I need to move it to a corner, though when I do. I see a duplicate of the layer underneath it.
Heres what I did, I green screened the clip, then I added the DVE. Any way to remove that duplicate of the background and still be able to move the clip above it?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by itssky.

Re: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210372

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
You have a routing problem. You have your chromakey connected to the input of the DVE. Since the key contains the background and foreground combination you will be moving both with the DVE.

The fix is to place the DVE before the chromakey. Post a screen grab of your routing and we'll talk you through that fix.

Re: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210382

• itssky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for the help. Anyways, heres the routing I currently set it to. Yet it still looks like the first photo I sent.
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by itssky.

Re: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210387

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Swap the positions of the DVE and the chromakey. It should look like this.

The simplest way to do that is to first disconnect the Fg input on the DVE and connect an output from V1 to it instead. Then connect the output from the DVE to the fg input of the Ckey. That should fix it.

[EDIT] And yes, I know the colours of the DVE and Ckey are wrong. I was lazy.
Last Edit: 7 months, 1 week ago by jwrl.

Re: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210493

• itssky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Thanks a ton! It worked out, and yeah. Thanks for the help!

Re: When moving a video with 2d DVE, it has a duplicate of the background in the video. 7 months, 1 week ago #210495

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 7 months, 1 week ago
Glad to be able to help.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds
Scroll To Top