Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2d DVE effects not only video one, but videos 2 and 3 as well

2d DVE effects not only video one, but videos 2 and 3 as well 1 week, 4 days ago #207497

• Lloyd Gray
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Amateur user here. I have one image that I want to remain still (video 3) while the blended image above it (video 1) is zoomed in on and effected but after adding the DVE to video one, video 3 is automatically effected. I switched the clips and it seemed to work better but I was wondering if anybody had an easier way. Thanks a lot!!

Re: 2d DVE effects not only video one, but videos 2 and 3 as well 1 week, 4 days ago #207508

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 1 week, 4 days ago
Welcome to the forum.

VFX in LW are node based - one needs to use the VFX Routing panel to set-up exactly what is required. It is not layer based The position on the timeline is largely irrelevant though LW does tend to use that order when automatically placing VFX - in advanced VFX work that is often more of a pestilence than help.

The attached shows 3 V tracks configured to display simultaneously on one screen. In the example the assumption has been made that the zoom-in of the image within a preset Scale/Position setting

To make one of the V tracks into a still - go to the timeline for that track and while parked on the desired frame right-click on that V track and change the speed to 0%

The example has been made in the LW Flexible layout - but the routing panel would look exactly the same in Fixed

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds
Scroll To Top