Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the easiest way to make video lyrics for a song?

What is the easiest way to make video lyrics for a song? 4 months ago #203176

Hello everyone, I'm new to video editing, and I'm working on a Youtube channel for music lyrics, (English Lyrics). Can you please help me find the best way to editing lyrics on the video?
Thank you in advance!

Re: What is the easiest way to make video lyrics for a song? 4 months ago #203179

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months ago
Hello,

Lightworks provides text functions designed to easily create lower thirds and credits. If that serves you well depends on what you wish to create. Text is truly a wide spread area.

Can you link to some videos samples how that should look like?
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: What is the easiest way to make video lyrics for a song? 4 months ago #203201

Or let me just ask, how could I add a title so it will be short duration automatically, without having to decrease the duration manually. thank you!

Re: What is the easiest way to make video lyrics for a song? 4 months ago #203205

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months ago
In short words:

You can mark&park a section in the timeline, starting at exactly at the frame you need it, with exactly the duration of your choice, and add a Titles effect. Then, enter the text and go to the next position in the timeline. To fine tune position and duration, you can trim the effects in frame steps.

If you need a special appearance (font, size, position, and such) away from defaults, which is very likely, you can create an effects template to works with.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 4 months ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Scroll To Top