Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: transitions configuration panel pg 147 of the pdf, cant find it...

transitions configuration panel pg 147 of the pdf, cant find it... 1 month ago #203003

oh yes its missing, its supposed to be hiding in the vfx tab, to allow me to mess with the blend or push etc transitions, but its not there. We have setting for colour etc, curves and balance etc etc.

on the right click i get the basic transition options i.e. how many frames and where from, but as there are no other settings, i cant change say the rate of blend by the slider or dissolve setting etc. even the cogs in the colour settings etc dont show it.

Re: transitions configuration panel pg 147 of the pdf, cant find it... 1 month ago #203004

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 month ago
Hello,

To get access to additional settings, right-click on the effect and select 'Transitions.Settings', or switch to VFX mode and open the 'Settings' panel. Depending on the transition, there are different parameters to adjust. You can set keyframes on all sliders (see pages 188-192) to influence the behaviour, the look. However, usually the transitions work well out of the box and duration (the length of the transition in the timeline) is the only thing you need to adjust.

Edit: What I told about usually leaving the parameters at defaults, is too simple, it applies to the Dissolve only. The other transition (Luma Wipe, Push, Squeeze, and Wipe) have sets of parameters which you should have a look at to see the possibilities.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 month ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Scroll To Top