Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ending Video

Ending Video 3 months, 1 week ago #201216

• Jdatec
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
I was editing a video and I shortened my video clips with my voice over since the video was just background visuals, it all looked well but when I saved the video I watched via the file I saved it as but it had about 5 min of just a black screen at the end and I cant find out how to cut that out, there is no audio or anything and none of my files go that far into the video.

Re: Ending Video 3 months, 1 week ago #201217

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 1 week ago
There are a few ways to do this. If you are likely to want to continue editing while keeping that black at the end (unlikely, I know) mark one end of the section that you want to export with the "i" key and park at the other. Then in the export dialogue choose "Region > Marked section".

The next: before you export, in your timeline right click and from the drop down menu that appears choose "Sequence Commands > Remove > Gaps". That will close any gaps you have in your timeline including the black at the end.

Another way that gives you absolute control is to jump to the end of your video and place a mark there, then use the "s" key to jump forward to the end of the timeline. Press the "x" key to delete the black section.

There are other ways too, but that's probably enough to go on with.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top