Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm not able to have multiple objects move at the same time (using 3D DVE)

I'm not able to have multiple objects move at the same time (using 3D DVE) 1 week ago #199318

• thamthetham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 week ago
So for this video, I have an object moving around the entire time. At one point, I want to have another object moving at the same time. I try to add a new 3D DVE thing but it just removes my current effects and makes everything into a passing through thing? Sorry if my descriptions are vague. I'm new to this.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: I'm not able to have multiple objects move at the same time (using 3D DVE) 1 week ago #199365

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 1 week ago
From that screen grab it's impossible to see what you're trying to do. I assume that you want to have one video layer moving with another moving independently over the top of the first. If that's what you need, turn off just the upper layer so that it's greyed out and apply your first 3D DVE. Turn the upper layer back on again and apply another 3D DVE effect. You should end up with routing that looks like this.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

There are other ways that you can adjust the routing so that it does what you want but that's probably the quickest.

Re: I'm not able to have multiple objects move at the same time (using 3D DVE) 1 week ago #199370

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 week ago
Hello,

Do you wish moving different pictures the same time simultaneously over some background or one frame with changing content?

If the latter, the routing could look like this:

The timeline with one single DVE applied to all clips in sequence on FX, like this.

To move the frames, you need to enable and set keyframes. That's an official video tutorial on keyframes:

Edit: jwrl beat me on it, missed the post while making screenshots and searching for tutorials.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 1 week ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
Scroll To Top