Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline?

Re: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline? 1 year, 8 months ago #191665

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 8 months ago
All that confusion is surely based on incomplete information, but wait and see what happens with detect images sequences disabled and newly imported stills.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline? 1 year, 8 months ago #191682

• RWAV
    Pro User
  • 1 year, 8 months ago
There is no confusion that the OP's post shows three separate items have been imported - not a single image sequence.
BETA System
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64BIT
HP Z800 Workstation

Re: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline? 1 year, 8 months ago #191707

• jbitakis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 1 year, 8 months ago
hugly, it WORKED! Thanks a million. I did exactly as you stated and it worked! Under Local files & under Video, I deselected Detect image-sequences, then I changed the stills duration to 5 seconds and as you can see in the attached file, I was able to drag them to the timeline and they now show for 5 seconds, not a brief 1 second.
Thanks much!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline? 4 months, 2 weeks ago #218074

• Hendrix.J
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I found this program too difficult to do a simple thing like extend an image duration. I removed this software and installed a different editor

Re: How do I change the time frame of viewing each photo on the timeline? 4 months, 2 weeks ago #218086

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Just to summarize what one needs to know about specifying and changing duration of imported still images:

1. Prior to import, 'Stills duration (seconds)' can be set from 'Import Commands'.
2. 'Detect image-sequences' must be disabled when importing stills with trailing numbers.
3. Stills in the timeline can be trimmed to extend or shorten the duration, one by one.

This might appear to be not intuitive for people who've never seen video editing software, but I don't think that it's difficult.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by hugly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds
Scroll To Top