Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes.

How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 7 months ago #177017

So I have a problem. I'm a new user and I'm using the free trial of lightworks. So I uploaded some game footage into lightworks to edit in the 30 fps range and my video was messed up. In it's raw form its a 10 minutes video but when it was put into the time line it was shrunk and sped up to five minutes so if you listen to the audio it sounded like a screeching chipmunk. Not only that but section of the video boarder was cut away in a L shape so only a small square in the left hand corner remained.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 7 months ago #177034

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months ago
Hello,

That looks pretty strange.

Please download and install V14.5 beta. You'll find it under Downloads on top of this page.

Create a 30 fps project (not Auto, not Mixed Rates), import the video and see what happens.

If that shouldn't fix the issues please post a Mediainfo report of this recording. Here you'll find further information: www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 7 months ago by hugly.

Re: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 7 months ago #177115

I downloaded the latest release 14.0.0 which I already had. And I uploaded a 30 Fps video. It got rid of the weird green L but when I hit play the video and audio is still sped up. I How can I upload it at a normal speed that is Identical to the original raw footage?
Last Edit: 7 months ago by EpicNinjaGirl.

Re: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 7 months ago #177117

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 7 months ago
Version 14.5, read one four dot five (not zero). The beta release.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 7 months ago #177119

Alright I did that and created a new project using the same video and it's still sped up. What am I doing wrong?

Re: How come video uploaded to lightworks is shrunk and sped up to five minutes. 6 months, 4 weeks ago #177125

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Please follow hugly's request for a Mediainfo analysis of your video. Follow the directions in this sticky, so that users can see the technical details of your video:

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
Scroll To Top