Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lightworks 14.6 beta January freezes my monitor!

Lightworks 14.6 beta January freezes my monitor! 6 months ago #212312

• CiroLight
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 months ago
Hello everyone. I've installed Lightworks 14.6 about one week ago. It like it very much and I think that the User Interface far way better rather than the 14.5 version; but (!), I have this big problem. I can't import a file (.mp4 and .mov), because everytime my laptop freezes and the app crashes. The last version (14.5 stable), worked perfectly. I think it's is an hardware problem, con you confirm it very much? If it is a software problem do you know if it's common? These are my specs (windows 10 64 bit, intel core i5-8250U, CPU 1,6 GHz, 8 Gb ram, intel UHD graphics 620).
Thank you very much for the support
(Sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian)

Re: Lightworks 14.6 beta January freezes my monitor! 6 months ago #212315

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 months ago
Hello,

V14.6 beta has a successor, Lightworks 2020 beta. If you're still running V14.6, which had a bunch of issues, please download and install most recent beta 2020.1 revision 119451, try to import your clip and see what happens.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 6 months ago by hugly.

Re: Lightworks 14.6 beta January freezes my monitor! 6 months ago #212316

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 6 months ago
If you're having problems with 2020.1 beta (was called V14.6), I'll move this into the beta section of the forum. This section is for the Redshark industry new site, which has nothing to do with Lightworks or Editshare.

Re: Lightworks 14.6 beta January freezes my monitor! 6 months ago #212365

• CiroLight
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 months ago
thank you very much!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds
Scroll To Top