Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I paid for a month subscription and after 5 days it's already expired.

I paid for a month subscription and after 5 days it's already expired. 5 months, 1 week ago #174626

• Blake_Foxx
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
Hello,

I paid for a one month subscription so I could export in 1080p

After about 5ish days all of the sudden it's saying my license is expired. The only thing I've done at this point is bought a new processor and put it in my pc...I haven't switched out the hard drive or anything like that...so can someone please explain to me why it is that I did not get what I paid Lightworks money for?

I just finished a full podcast and I can't export it right now because it'd be useless without 1080p

Re: I paid for a month subscription and after 5 days it's already expired. 5 months, 1 week ago #174627

• arniepix
    Pro User
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
Blake_Foxx wrote:
The only thing I've done at this point is bought a new processor and put it in my pc...I haven't switched out the hard drive or anything like that...so can someone please explain to me why it is that I did not get what I paid Lightworks money for?

This may have caused Lightworks to not recognize your license.

For any and all licensing problems, fill out the form on this page. They tend to be very understanding and helpful.
I work in Manhattan, USA, but at night I cross the waters to sleep in Brooklyn, USA.

Also, post production is not an afterthought!

Re: I paid for a month subscription and after 5 days it's already expired. 5 months, 1 week ago #174658

• woodzu123
  • Administrator
    Pro User
  • Administrator
  • 5 months, 1 week ago
Hi Blake_Foxx,

Please delete License.xml file from Lightworks folder and restart the application to correct the issue. It will be located in C:/Users/Public/Documents/Lightworks

With thanks,
Peter
Lightworks Webteam
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by woodzu123.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top