Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I just bought a one year license 2 weeks ago and received a 50% off promo this morning

I just bought a one year license 2 weeks ago and received a 50% off promo this morning 2 weeks ago #239345

• Harris
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Hi, new user here. Is there a way to re-apply my purchase using the 50% promo code OR allow me to upgrade to the outright version using the promo and get a pro rated refund for the one year full price license? I bought a one year license for full price on 4/16/2021. This morning I received a 50% promo code.

How often does a new version come out that requires users to pay for an outright license upgrade? Since this is my first time purchasing video editing software I want to make a cost efficient decision.

Thanks
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: I just bought a one year license 2 weeks ago and received a 50% off promo this morning 2 weeks ago #239346

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Hello,

The best bet you have to receive qualified answers on this is contacting LWKS sales via e-mail to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with your questions. Give them 72 hours of working days to respond.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...
Last Edit: 2 weeks ago by hugly.

Re: I just bought a one year license 2 weeks ago and received a 50% off promo this morning 2 weeks ago #239349

• Harris
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I will do that.

Re: I just bought a one year license 2 weeks ago and received a 50% off promo this morning 2 weeks ago #239350

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks ago
I'm not a member of Lightworks staff.

Usually the promos are open for a limited time, so it's a matter of keeping your eyes open. It's like any other sales event or promo, they're only valid as a special offer if the purchase price is a larger amount most of the time.

I don't know long the new company is going to have major new versions, as against builds of the version you purchased the outright license for. The V14 series ran for three years, however, historically software companies used to do this on an annual basis.

I'm going to move this thread to the shop, which would seen like it's natural location, since it's about sales.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top