Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't login to the Lightworks shop to make a purchase

Can't login to the Lightworks shop to make a purchase 2 weeks, 5 days ago #222263

• chabekah
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I have logged this issue with This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it but maybe someone here can shed some light on this.

I am trying to purchase a PRO license, and appear to be logged onto this lightworks site - my username appears in the top right side of pages on www.lwks.com and I have to be logged on in order to post in this forum.

However, when I add a product to the cart, the website tells me that I need to update my address. When I do that, I am told I need to login to the website. Well, I think I already am - and when I put my username and password into the login page it doesn't appear to actually log me in - and I am stuck on the login page. I can visit every page of the site, except for "Manage Billing" which is where I see the login page. If I intentionally put my password in wrongly then it tells me I have made a mistake, but if I use the correct login details, it doesn't show an error message and still doesn't log me in. I have tried logging off first and trying again, I have tried Chrome and Firefox. I am running Ubuntu 18.04. Same issue when I try to access on my mobile phone.

Re: Can't login to the Lightworks shop to make a purchase 2 weeks, 5 days ago #222264

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 5 days ago
There are only users here, so any issues with the shop or the web site can only be solved by the Lightworks staff.

There has been an issue with special characters, does your password contain any?

I'm moving this to the web site shop section.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Scroll To Top