Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Downloads tabs issue

Downloads tabs issue 2 weeks, 4 days ago #234415

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 4 days ago
When you hover the mouse over the downloads button you get the three O/S downloads followed by "Useful Tools" and "Documentation". When you click on the button you get the three O/S downloads followed by "Documentation" and "Demo Project". The download from the demo project seems to work, as do the console and ffmpeg downloads from the tools. However the console is still listed for sale, which it clearly is not.

So the questions are: are we supposed to have the tools and not see the demo project at all? Are we supposed to see both, or are we supposed to just see the demo project and not the tools?

Finally, is the archive supposed to be active? The most recent downloads listed are 2020.1 which don't work and return a 404 error, as do the random collection of others that I tried.

Re: Downloads tabs issue 2 weeks, 3 days ago #234451

• Cookiecutter
  • Administrator
    Pro User
  • Administrator
  • 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Hi jwrl,

The Tools and Demo Project are still supposed to be present. The console 'Buy console' button needs removing (it is on the list)

The archive is supposed to work, however, there are issues with this due to the separation from EditShare which we are still working to resolve.

CC

EDIT: The changes should now be present. Archive remains as is for now.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Cookiecutter.

Re: Downloads tabs issue 2 weeks, 3 days ago #234488

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Thanks. I suspected that it could be something to do with the change over.

Re: Downloads tabs issue 2 weeks, 2 days ago #234507

• digitallysane
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Cookiecutter wrote:
The console 'Buy console' button needs removing (it is on the list)

Are there going to be any announcements or any form of actual communication / roadmap regarding the Console and LW in general?
I like Lightworks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds
Scroll To Top