Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I wish I've known Lightworks earlier...

I wish I've known Lightworks earlier... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216209

• Alvin Motilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone.

I just want to express my huge appreciation for Lightworks.

I've watched all the official EditShare Youtube tutorials and practiced using the software. Also checked out version 14.5 user guide PDF file, and read a bit about the history of Lightworks.

All I can say is that I wish I've known Lightworks earlier. I've tested and used other editing softwares in the past, but nothing REALLY compares to Lightworks.

I'm a guy who loves what's essential, hates clutter, and values good storytelling highly.

I found that Lightworks is so elegantly designed. Its user interface uncomplicated, intuitive, and yet very poweful. And working with Lightworks just makes sense.

Yes, it's not the easiest software to learn. But it's really worth it after I've learned the essential keyboard shortcuts. It really helps me edit faster, with more focus on the content that I'm making.

I love the way it helps me manage my files and even make my storyboard there in the "LOG' section. I haven't seen this kind of content management in other softwares I used and tested in the past.

I cannot list all the things that I love about Lightworks. And I know I'll still learn more about it as I use it, and as I read the forums. But I'm certain that it IS now my "go to" editing software.

Sincerely,

Alvin
"Divergent thinking... Convergent thinking... BOTH are necessary."

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.0Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce 840M with 2 GB Dedicated VRAM, 12 GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD

Lightworks 2020.1

Re: I wish I've known Lightworks earlier... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216212

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Good to have you with us, the untouchable fans of Lightworks.

I hope you like Louis Armstrong.

It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: I wish I've known Lightworks earlier... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216214

• Alvin Motilla
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
L. O. V. E. it, hugly!

Thanks.
"Divergent thinking... Convergent thinking... BOTH are necessary."

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.0Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce 840M with 2 GB Dedicated VRAM, 12 GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD

Lightworks 2020.1

Re: I wish I've known Lightworks earlier... 3 months, 3 weeks ago #216240

• arniepix
    Pro User
  • 3 months, 3 weeks ago
I can say, as someone who has earned a living as an editor for almost 20 years, I also wish I'd learned about Lightworks earlier. Now I just wish I could get more clients to believe in it.
I work in Manhattan, USA, but at night I cross the waters to sleep in Brooklyn, USA.

Also, post production is not an afterthought!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds
Scroll To Top