Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot login to lightworks software

Cannot login to lightworks software 3 months ago #180919

• rikousaka
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months ago
Hello.

I have resetted my password twice now. But it says "unknown username/password-pls try again. I am able to log onto the lightworks website but not into the software to do my video editing
Please advise thank you

Re: Cannot login to lightworks software 3 months ago #180925

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months ago
Welcome to the forum.

FAQ gives this advice:

"The activation can fail if the Username or Password are entered incorrectly or if you have not confirmed your account via email.

1. Check you have successfully confirmed your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email that was sent to you.
2. Make sure you have entered your details correctly. If the details repeatedly fail, try signing in with the same details to the Lightworks Website. If that succeeds, copy and paste the text from the browser into the Username and Password boxes, ensuring that no additional spaces are included.
3. Make sure you are running the latest version of Lightworks 14.0.0 available from the Downloads page
4. Check that no special characters (# @ *) are present in your Password, if there are, then we recommend resetting your password here: www.lwks.com/forgotten-details
5. Check: www.lwks.com/troubleshooting
For futher assistance, please contact us via the form provided here: www.lwks.com/reportaproblem "
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds
Scroll To Top