Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to have Lightworks work with Intel graphics card?

Is it possible to have Lightworks work with Intel graphics card? 4 years ago #99627

These are my specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

The video plays at normal speed during editing. But the sound is slow while editing. Is it possible to make this problem go away? Please?
Last Edit: 4 years ago by TheEnigmaticSoul5.

Re: Is it possible to have Lightworks work with Intel graphics card? 4 years ago #99628

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 4 years ago
In the Windows environment, Intel graphics cards are not supported. Due to the different Mac architecture this may not be a problem for you. You may actually have a media problem. This sounds more like a variable framerate issue to me.

Where does your media come from? We need much more info about it to help you. Could you please download MediaInfo and post the report that it produces on one of your "bad" media files here. Then we'll have a better idea of what to suggest.
Last Edit: 4 years ago by jwrl.

Re: Is it possible to have Lightworks work with Intel graphics card? 4 years ago #99630

No, I mean that when I'm editing in Lightworks the video and sound are out of sync. The video edit preview plays at normal speed, but the sound is super slooooooowww......
Last Edit: 4 years ago by TheEnigmaticSoul5.

Re: Is it possible to have Lightworks work with Intel graphics card? 4 years ago #99640

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 4 years ago
Running the Mediainfo analysis will enable other users to see the details of the media you're trying to edit and see if that may be causing the slow audio. At the moment we know nothing about it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds
Scroll To Top