Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zoomed viewers...

Zoomed viewers... 4 years, 2 months ago #96169

• harrylb
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 2 months ago
I've got some very strange behaviour with clips and edits appearing to be heavily zoomed in in the viewer and on the timeline. The thumbnails display normally, but when I try to play them they're magnified and I can only see a tiny part of the frame. Obviously, this makes editing pretty much impossible...

I've tried deleting clips and re-importing with no success, and when I open other projects with different media, the problem is the same. This happened the other day and the problem went away after a reboot, but today has been persistent – finally started working again tonight, but I've no idea why. I'm using a 2013 Macbook Pro and have had no similar issues on any other software. If anyone has any experience of similar issues, or knows how to fix it, I'd be very grateful for your input!

Cheers,

Harry

Re: Zoomed viewers... 4 years, 1 month ago #98344

• eisnatz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 1 month ago
I had the same behavior on my MacBook Pro 13''. I was using the MacBook and a Thunderbolt display with extended desktops. I figured that this behavior went away after just closing the MacBook an using the Thunderbolt display only. I had to restart Lightworks, though.

Not sure if the this might help you or if it's a bit different at your end.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Scroll To Top