Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Matrox MXO2 support on Mac OSX Versions of LWKS

Matrox MXO2 support on Mac OSX Versions of LWKS 4 years, 12 months ago #81454

• mazpri
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 12 months ago
Anobody knows if there is support for Matrox MXO2 I/O boxes in the works?

I could work around not having it as a ingest device, but using the additional (calibrated) HDMI out of MXO2 for preview is sth that I would really like to see in one of the next releases.

Cheers
mazpri
Last Edit: 4 years, 12 months ago by mazpri. Reason: bbcode

Re: Matrox MXO2 support on Mac OSX Versions of LWKS 4 years, 12 months ago #81456

• erikvandebelt
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 years, 12 months ago
At least you need the LW PRO version.

Erik
Rotterdam
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 990 @ 3.47GHz,
Mem. 24.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro 4000,
WIN. 7 64, Lightwork Pro Licence, LW Keyboard, Console, Mackie. MATROX MXO2 LE.

Re: Matrox MXO2 support on Mac OSX Versions of LWKS 4 years, 12 months ago #81467

• mazpri
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 12 months ago
yeah, that is another thing that is really annoying. I don't see why hardware I/O is a pro thing given the cost of entry models of Matrox, Blackmagic and AJA also prosumers will happily invest in such boxes. And on top of that it's one of the main things to test before integrating->buying a pro license for a given setup, isn't it?

off topic - please don't comment:
The resolution restriction is also a weired decision, no self made HD-Bluray for home users? What about restricting output to LongGoP Bluray compatible H.264 (H.265) instead?
I rather see the multi cam, EDLs, certain level/quality/plugins of FX and especially the cooperative editing as a differentiator of pro vs semipro/hobbyists....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds
Scroll To Top