Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No mouse response

No mouse response 1 year, 1 month ago #196822

I've been using lightworks for little over a year now on windows and have recently moved into trying to make videos on my mac. Lightworks has been buggy for me in the past but I finally figured out I had to disable my the graphics card from auto switching and it's useable now. I've got a new issue however that after a few minutes I can't click on anything, I can still use the keyboard shortcuts but it stops responding to mouse clicks of any sort, what can I do to fix this?

EDIT: It seems to happen every time I click on a different application, when I go back to Lwks it stops accepting mouse clicks.
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by bloodbarron115.

Re: No mouse response 1 year, 1 month ago #196850

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 1 year, 1 month ago
Hello,

That's an unknown issue, at least I've never heard about anything like that nor can I find something related with a forum search or on Google.

I think some trial and error on your side is necessary to find out the cause. I would start with restarting OSX and a fully charged set of batteries for the mouse, if it's cordless.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: No mouse response 3 months ago #213490

• Paradigma
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 3 months ago
I have the exact same issue, sometimes when I click on other applications the mouse interactions stop working. I can still use keyboard to control the video but can't do anything with the mouse.

Re: No mouse response 3 months ago #213491

• hugly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 3 months ago
Hello,

Still don't know what that is, but I'd suggest trying the current Lightworks 2020 beta, just to see if it fixes the issues.
It's better to travel well than to arrive...

Re: No mouse response 3 months ago #213494

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 3 months ago
A damaged mouse cable can cause problems. They break down after a few years of use, so you need to replace the mouse.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Scroll To Top