Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crash Trying to Import Media

Re: Crash Trying to Import Media 12 months ago #157398

• marcuskruse
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 12 months ago
Thanks for all your help. Premiere elements is working exceptionally - I will keep an eye on the development of Lightworks. I am a novice at video editing, however if in the future I need something more powerful I will consider Lightworks as I don't see myself paying for a subscription service - the new interface of 14 was familiar to me and may be a worthwhile investment for those users who also don't want to pay a subscription and are moving from another platform.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to compatibility between video/audio files and it seems Lightworks requires some professional knowledge to keep it performing. Unfortunately it crashed whilst I was trying to apply an effect - and it didn't seem to like my media.

I need something simple and consumer based as I am a musician and am primarily focused on screen capture and voice over for Youtube reviews as well as music composition uploads.

PS - the forum support is excellent - probably the best of the video editing platforms.
Last Edit: 12 months ago by marcuskruse.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds
Scroll To Top