Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Editing videos taken with mobile samrtphones SAMSUNG & IPHONE

Editing videos taken with mobile samrtphones SAMSUNG & IPHONE 2 months, 3 weeks ago #184849

• VIDEO-MAG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
I´m recording videos with samsung and/or Iphone mobile. And also an old EOS REBEL CAMERA, from 2009. And I need to INSERT an audio archive in MP3. iS THAT POSSIBLE? WITH this program. Because I´m trying with PREMIERE but I can´t understand what to choose when a bunch of codex are shown. Many thanks in advance for the help you can give to me!!

Re: Editing videos taken with mobile samrtphones SAMSUNG & IPHONE 2 months, 3 weeks ago #184850

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Welcome to the forum.

Since you're using phones, which uses a variable frame rate, rather than a constant one:

The V14.5 RC12 beta now supports variable frame rates (except AVI files), so it would be worth checking it out. It’s very close to release, so is pretty stable; however, this is a new feature in this build being beta tested. It can be downloaded from the same page as V14.

If taking this route, ensure that “Apply VFR correction” is selected in the project menu (top left corner) under video, you can link to or transcode during import. If you have a lower powered computer using the Lightworks’ internal proxy editing should reduce the load on your machine.. Details on P138 in the V14 User Guide found in downloads > documentation

Re: Editing videos taken with mobile samrtphones SAMSUNG & IPHONE 2 months, 3 weeks ago #184851

• briandrys
    Pro User
  • 2 months, 3 weeks ago
If you require further information if a phone's codec setting require a different workflow, please follow the directions in this sticky, so that users can see the technical details of the video(s).

www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=23&id=66072&Itemid=81
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds
Scroll To Top