Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application"

Re: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application" 7 years ago #41566

• pingking
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 7 years ago
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Fusion.Composition\shell\open\command

i had to edit it and point to the location of the fusion installation and the fusion.exe

after that i had "eyeon fusion" under effects

Re: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application" 6 years, 11 months ago #43512

• ernesttx
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 11 months ago
I just installed Lightworks 11.03 and I have Fusion 6.4 v1118 (64 bit version). And Fusion started up and comp created and footage from Lightworks was imported.

My question is: When I am ready to kick the footage back to Lightworks, do I create a Saver and Render out the footage? Will the rendered footage be imported back into Lightworks? Or do I need to re-import the Fusion footage?

I see where the Fusion comp is saved and the path for Rendered footage in Lightworks, but I'm not quite sure if there should be a link back to Lightworks.

thank you in advance for including Fusion from within Lightworks. Talk about a powerful combo.

Ernest

Re: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application" 6 years, 11 months ago #43513

• ernesttx
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 11 months ago
Ok pages 137 - 140 deal with Assistant Applications. It appears I will need to re-import the rendered footage.

Re: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application" 6 years, 11 months ago #44940

• meatwad
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 11 months ago
I too am struggling with this. I am unable to see "eyeon fusion" as an add effect choice.

I have added the following 2 registry keys.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Digital.Fusion.Flow\shell\open\command
~(Default)REG_SZ "path to .exe"

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Fusion.Composition\shell\open\command
~(Default)REG_SZ "path to .exe"

Some system info:
Fusion 6.4 learning edition
Fusion 6.4(x64) full version (no active license)
Win7(x64)
Lightworks 11.0.3
Lightworks(x64) 11.1.H

What am I missing?

Re: [SOLVED?] Digital Fusion "Assistant Application" 6 years, 11 months ago #45090

• meatwad
  • Pro User
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 11 months ago
I now have "Eyeon Fusion" listed under effects. Here is what I did.

I was able to get this working from a different machine without any special steps. From that machine I copied 2 registry entries (below and attached).

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Fusion.Composition
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Fusion.DPT

I'm not sure which keys were needed to make this work so I just imported both.

It seems Fusion should be responsible to create these keys... I'm not sure why they are created on one machine and not on the other...
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by meatwad.
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
Scroll To Top