Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 6 months ago #88226

• ecence
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 6 months ago
I have the exact same problem to. I think the framerates make the sound go strange, because when you apply another framerate you get a totally different result.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Lightworks makes messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 6 months ago #88448

I have only been using the free version for a few weeks and I am now getting this same problem, does anyone know how to solve this or if this problem will continue say if I bought the pro version? I am thinking of upgrading to the pro version anyway as of its advantages.

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 5 months ago #90556

• hughrc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello I record with nvidia shadow play 60 fps files, i had the same problem until i change the fps on lightworks to 30 fps insted of 60 fps wich fixed it. Hope it helps you.

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 1 month ago #97924

• BombSquad2336
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years, 1 month ago
Not sure how old this is, but I wanted to chime in. I found this thread because I was having the same issue. I didn't quite finish all the posts, but I didn't find a solution either. Interestingly...on a whim, I created a new Lightworks project and set the FPS to 30 (I had it on auto before). It seems to have worked. My audio is correct now. That being said...two quick notes. First, I would like to know from someone at the Lightworks company if this problem persists in the payware version. Second...if the problem re-appears I will post in here to let you know that my solution was not good enough.

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 1 month ago #97925

• donkpow
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4 years, 1 month ago
BombSquad2336 wrote:
Not sure how old this is, but I wanted to chime in. I found this thread because I was having the same issue. I didn't quite finish all the posts, but I didn't find a solution either. Interestingly...on a whim, I created a new Lightworks project and set the FPS to 30 (I had it on auto before). It seems to have worked. My audio is correct now. That being said...two quick notes. First, I would like to know from someone at the Lightworks company if this problem persists in the payware version. Second...if the problem re-appears I will post in here to let you know that my solution was not good enough.
What you see as a problem with the program may not be a problem with the program. The program is designed with certain restrictions on the quality of material imported. For instance, if your audio is recorded at extremely low sample and bit rates, it probably won't play back correctly. Simply changing program parameters is like driving a car blindfolded.
HP Z600 5570
PNY Quadro K620
SB Audigy SE
Windows 7 Pro
ShuttlePRO v2

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years, 1 month ago #97934

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 4 years, 1 month ago
I'm not from "the Lightworks company" but I can tell you that there is no difference in the behaviour of the free and paid for versions. What the free version doesn't have is:

1. User-definable project locations
2. Advanced project sharing
3. Stereoscopic output
4. Third-party I/O support
5. Lightworks console support
6. Export options other than H.264/MP4

What it does have is all the import formats that the pro version supports. You will find a full list of those here.

By the way, for future reference "the Lightworks company" is actually called Editshare.
Last Edit: 4 years, 1 month ago by jwrl.

Re: Lightworks messes up the sound of my voice 4 years ago #99665

• red_dagger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 4 years ago
Well, this topic seems very diverse in sources. For some, a simple change of fps fixed it. For me, I changed "Copy to Local" to "Create link" and that seemed to fix it.

Re: Lightworks makes messes up the sound of my voice 3 years, 11 months ago #101567

Yes the 30 fps works great

Re: Lightworks makes messes up the sound of my voice 11 months, 3 weeks ago #185389

• jwrl
    Pro User
  • 11 months, 3 weeks ago
New user bobadebtt posted about an audio problem here. Since their issue is unlikely to respond to fixes for version 12.6 i have split that post and moved it to Lightworks messes up my sound. This thread is now locked.
Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by jwrl.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top