Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: "Standard" keyboard layouts

Re: "Standard" keyboard layouts 8 years, 7 months ago #6410

• Greg_E
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 8 years, 7 months ago
And here is a complete list of actions sorted by category, it is a large list and requires some descriptions, but it is a start. Included is a PDF, an MS Office word doc, and an Open Office text doc so that there are two forms that you can type on depending on your word processor. They are a table format so you can move back and forth from the different fields with the TAB and shift+TAB keys. I will work on a better blank sheet to use and try to include some descriptions but it will take time to gather that info.

This stuff would be nice to have in a future user manual in an appendix. A complete list with description of the function and how it really works in the application, maybe like a glossary format or something.

This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

[edit] Uggg... The MS doc has no formatting and is ugly, sorry. You'll need to use the Open Office document to get the full usefulness out of this form.

Again, hopefully this is useful for someone, but it is not the final version, I'm just tired of banging my head against the wall trying to figure this stuff out by hunt and peck.
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by Greg_E.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Scroll To Top