Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Create a slide show?

Re: Create a slide show? 10 years, 1 month ago #10318

• imeil
I was looking for a slideshow way for a long time... thank you fo this forum and that software.

Re: Create a slide show? 10 years ago #11279

• AM_Shark
Howdy,

I've been going crazy here about extending a image over more than one frame. I did it on accident by dragging the image over more frames after zooming in on the frame timeline. Now I cant recreate. Other then the mark and park method, which i cant seem to understand even reading the help pdf and quick start pdf, why cant I simply click the edge of the frame where the image ends and drag it along the timeline to extend its presents. When I preform the operation I just described it get the imaged name dragged along the timeline but the image itself only stays one frame visually along.

If more info is needed please let me know. thanks,

Re: Create a slide show? 10 years ago #11281

• frandesouza
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 10 years ago
Hi, AM_Shark.
Well, Lightworks isn't a "click and drag" application, it's a "Mark and park" one.
Have you downloaded the "Hints and Tips" pdf?
There is an explanation step by step on this.
Watch this, also. I didn't posted this video before because I'm not fully satisfied with it, but maybe it is helpful to you:

Re: Create a slide show? 10 years ago #11282

• AM_Shark
Thanks for the Video Tutorial.

Ya, I been reading the PDFs in the download section they are a little bland in step by step, but that's just me I guess.

I almost figured out what I did at the start. It has something to do with the way the frame is placed as you drag it down the timeline. On the timeline depending where you cut they drop down or raise up. I haven't figured the right combo but I know its there. Its is much simpler when laying music down first and then inserting and cropping the image/video to the music.

Again thanks for your vid!

I'll be back for more... That I assure you.

Re: Create a slide show? 10 years ago #11283

• frandesouza
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 10 years ago
Welcome to the forum!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds
Scroll To Top