Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No need to convert audio to 48kHz using audacity.

No need to convert audio to 48kHz using audacity. 6 years, 9 months ago #49458

• Khadija
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 9 months ago
I use a cam which has the audio with the frequency 11.97 kHz and found it extremely tiring and arduous to convert audio to 48kHz using audacity first and then fitting it on my video in lightworks after importing it. I discovered a simple way of doing it today while I was using the Windows Movie Maker. If you import a video into the movie maker and export it by selecting the option high definition format... the audio would automatically be converted to 48kHz......
What's more, if the videos you imported into windows movie maker were previously rotated by software and could not be imported into lightworks due to codec error, they, now, can easily by imported into lightworks...

Hence, the audio-video issue gets solved just right there. So instead of going through copious amounts of work, one needs only windows movie maker to convert the video to a format that lightworks easily accepts.....
This was an extreme relief for me.....
Hope that helps!

Re: No need to convert audio to 48kHz using audacity. 6 years, 9 months ago #49463

• rhinox202
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 years, 9 months ago
Or you could use EFC which was created by a member of this forum for the express purpose of transcoding clips. Whether that be because of an unsupported video codec or audio with a low sample rate.
Intel Core 2 Quad (Q6600) :: 4GB :: 256GB SSD :: 1TB HD :: EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti :: Win 10 Pro (1709) :: Lwks 14.1 Beta
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by rhinox202. Reason: EFC Link Correction
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Scroll To Top