Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there a way to temporarily "hide" a video or FX track?

Is there a way to temporarily "hide" a video or FX track? 6 years, 10 months ago #45892

• Blackwolf_84
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 10 months ago
I'm working with multiple FX tracks on top of eachother. I'm wondering if I can deal with / preview them one at a time. In photoshop and other programs I can hide layers or make them invisible. can I do that in lightworks? If so, how?

Re: Is there a way to temporarily "hide" a video or FX track? 6 years, 10 months ago #45926

• rhinox202
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 years, 10 months ago
Click on the track button (ie. V1 or FX). In my experience, you have to disable tracks from the top down. Keep in mind that this may only be because of the clip positioning I did with DVE effects.
Intel Core 2 Quad (Q6600) :: 4GB :: 256GB SSD :: 1TB HD :: EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti :: Win 10 Pro (1709) :: Lwks 14.1 Beta

Re: Is there a way to temporarily "hide" a video or FX track? 6 years, 10 months ago #45939

• Schloime
  • Pro User
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 6 years, 10 months ago
In the "configure effects" window, where all your presently applied effects are listed, you can turn on and off effects with the little red light besides the effect name. May be not the shortest way, but that would do what you need.
Tech: AMD FX 6100, 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX780, Win10 64, Panasonic AG-AC90, Panasonic HC-X929, Canon EOS 600D (T3i), Contour Shuttle, BMD Intensity Pro, Zoom H2N, Tascam DR44WL, DVR Dongle

Re: Is there a way to temporarily "hide" a video or FX track? 6 years, 10 months ago #45942

• Blackwolf_84
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 6 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, opening the configure menu worked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds
Scroll To Top